Thanks to Jac from Challenged and Running in the Bike Lane (one of my favorite blog names) for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
To celebrate, I have to tell you all 7 things about myself.
1. I hate onions unless they are deep fried.
2. I have been listening to Christmas music for about a month now.
3. I severely dislike Twilight. I read the first book (I kind of became obsessed with it), and when I finished I was so appalled at the characterization of Bella, that I refused to read another.
4. I really don’t like country music, but for some reason I have a dream of being a country singer (I also can’t sing).
5. My name was supposed to be Aimee (the French version of Amy), but my dad filled out the birth certificate and apparently didn’t get the memo. I was bitter for many years.
6. I’d much rather speak in front of a large crowd than have a one-on-one conversation with someone. In a speech, you can deliver a memorized spiel. In a conversation, you actually have to come up with things to say on the fly. I’m not good at coming up with stuff on the fly.
7. I’m obsessed with Black Friday. We already have a game plan for next week. However, rarely do we ever buy Christmas presents on this occasion.
Well, there you have it! Thanks again, Jac for thinking that I’m inspiring!
I hope you have a lovely weekend! I’m jealous of everyone that is already on Thanksgiving vacation. And I’m sorry if I offended any Twilight fans. Kind of.