The weather was warm, the week is more than halfway over, and two new studies have justified my coffee addiction (it reduces depression risk and my career choices warrant it). Wonderful Wednesday so far!
Linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love to list the other things that I’m loving this last Wednesday of September and first Wednesday of Fall!
1. Lululemon: I know I’ve said it before, but I love Lululemon. They have great athletic wear, and since I now spend so much time working out, I really appreciate the quality and design of their clothes. I just bought the Full Tilt Pullover, and it almost makes me want the weather to cool down so I can wear it! The selling point was the ruffled reflectors.
2. Pumpkin Flavored Things: I love the taste of pumpkin, so I get as much pumpkin stuff as I can during the fall months. Pumpkin Spice Latte, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin spice cupcakes, pumpkin beer, you name it.
3. Pan Am, the ABC Series (though I’m sure the airline was cool too): This has also made my list before, but it premiered on Sunday night, so I can say with authority that I actually love it and not just the idea of it. I think I shall be a Pan Am 1960’s stewardess for Halloween.
4. Lion King (3-D): We saw the Lion King in 3-D last weekend. I don’t think the extra price for 3-D was worth it, and the glasses hurt my temples, but Lion King is SUCH a great movie! We were easily the oldest people in there without kids, but I’m ok with that.
5. Hibachi/Teppan/Japanese Grills: We have several of these in our town, but a new one just opened up in our neighborhood so we tried it out with friends Rebecca and Dave last weekend. Totally cheesy I know, but I love having a nice chef cook my meal in front of me while telling jokes and playing with fire. Also makes for some tasty leftovers.
6. Balloon Fiesta: Albuquerque’s claim to fame fires up again this weekend! I can’t wait to have the sky sprinkled with hot air balloons every morning for the next week.
7. Journey: I won’t say they are the greatest band that ever was (not even I think so), but boy do they know how to create a catchy tune. I don’t really like any of their new stuff, but I am perfectly satisfied to watch them relive their glory days in concert (minus Steve Perry)!
2 days until (Balloon Fiesta) Weekend!